The Druid Fury Werewolf Build is the end game build that can get a player through nightmare and hell difficulty levels.
While playing as a Fury Werewolf character, you’ll often be shapeshifting into a strong Werewolf that can annihilate your enemy targets with melee attacks. You’ll be focusing on Fury for main damage output, followed by Feral Rage for personal buffs.
The Barbarian Whirlwind Build is intended for nightmare and hell difficulty levels that start around level 40. It’s recommended that you start off with the Fire Elementalist Build and then switch to Fury Werewolf at a later stage. If you’re already doing that, and you want to switch to this build, you can do it by claiming the ‘Den of Evil’ reward from the NPC named Kara (Rogue Encampment) for D2R Fury Werewolf Druid. You’ll get 3 re-specs and you’ll need to be on the same difficulty level to claim it.
Similar to most builds on the Diablo 2 Resurrected platform, the stat distribution for this build will focus on assigning the attribute points into Strength and Dexterity so that the equipment requirements can be met for D2R Fury Werewolf Druid. The remaining points will be added into Vitality for additional life points.
You’ll need to assign enough points in Strength to equip your equipment. It will entirely depend upon the gear that you’re using, as well as the additional Strength bonus you’re getting from it. Points in Dexterity for fury werewolf build will depend upon the type of weapon you’ll be using. The remaining points are going to be added in Vitality, and you don’t need to invest anything in Energy.
If you have a Hellfire Touch and an Annihilus; it will greatly reduce your attribute points investment in Strength for fury werewolf build. Instead, you can utilize these two charms to obtain +10 to 20 points in every attribute and +10 to 20 points in Elemental Resistances. If you have both in your inventory, it’ll save about 20 to 40 stat points, which can then be used for Vitality to increase your health pool. The passive resistances that the charms offer will allow you to depend less on +All Resistance gear.
However, if you don’t have an Annihilus or a Hellfire Touch already, you need to stop what you’re doing and focus on obtaining them. The perfectly rolled ones are quite costly, but you can always opt for the bad ones at an affordable price, and then upgrade it when you have enough gold.
Werewolf transforms the character into a beast while increasing its Attack Speed, and Life & Attack rating. Lycanthropy increases max life, alongside the transformation time. Fury allows the character to damage with an increased Attack and Damage rating. Feral Rage is performed on a single target with enhanced Damage and Attack rating. Heart of Wolverine calls upon a Spirit to increase the entire party’s Attack and Damage rating. Summon Grizzly is an optional skill; however, it’s good because the bear acts as a meat shield for you and your mercenary.
Weapons, Armor, and Accessories
- Weapon: Grief Phase Blade Phase Blade
- Weapon Swap: Call to Arms and Spirit
- Shield: Stormshield Stormshield
- Body Armor: Fortitude
- Helm: Jalal’s Mane Jalal’s Mane
- Gloves: Laying of Hands Laying of Hands, Dracul’s Grasp Dracul’s Grasp
- Boots: Gore Rider Gore Rider
- Belt: String of Ears String of Ears
- Ring 1: Raven Frost Raven Frost
- Ring 2: Rare Ring with % Life and Mana Stolen per Hit, Bul-Kathos’ Wedding Band Bul-Kathos’ Wedding Band
- Amulet: Highlord’s Wrath Highlord’s Wrath
- Charm 1: Druid Hellfire Torch Hellfire Torch
- Charm 2: Annihilus Annihilus
- Charm 3: Max Damage/Attack Rating/Life Charms
- Charm 4: 10 Small Charms with Life, Resistances, Mana, or Faster Hit Recovery depending on needs
Max Level Equipment
- Jalal’s Mane (Unique)
- Grief (Runeword) + Stormshield/Death (Runeword)/Breath of the Dying (Runeword)
- Call To Arms (Runeword) + Spirit Shield (Runeword)
- Fortitude (Runeword)/Chains of Honor (Runeword)
- Laying of Hands (Unique)/Dracul’s Grasp (Unique)
- Verdungo’s Hearty Cord (Unique)
- Gore Rider (Unique)
- 1x Bul-Kathos’ Wedding Band (Unique)/1x Raven Frost (Unique)
- Highlord’s Wrath (Unique)/Mara’s Kaleidoscope (Unique) for fury werewolf d2